Thursday, April 3, 2014

'I Was Gonna Cancel' Confirmed as 2nd Single

In an interview for Rolling Stone Kylie herself confirmed that I Was Gonna Cancel will be her next single from Kiss Me Once and it does seem Beautiful has been pushed aside for now.


From Rolling Stone:
"How was working with Pharrell? He's had such a great year. Yes, he's had a vintage year. [Laughs] I was really excited, because I would have loved to have worked with him years ago, so the time was meant to be for this album. It was interesting — I had a meltdown on day two in the studio, but that gave way to a fantastic song ["I Was Gonna Cancel"], which will be my second single."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/what-is-sexercize-kylie-minogue-on-getting-saucy-for-kiss-me-once-20140403#ixzz2xqfd7JxL


I Was Gonna Cancel will have its premiere promotional performance in Australia on April 27th when Kylie performs for the 2014 Logie Awards, Sam Smith will also be performing at the event. In May Kylie will also be doing more promotion across Europe for the single and will be heading over to the US to promote Kiss Me Once.


No comments: