Saturday, August 23, 2008

X2008 heading to Oz this Decemeber!



From the Sunday Herald Sun

Kylie Minogue will hold a week-long series of shows at Rod Laver Arena in December.

"The reason I hadn't confirmed dates in Australia is I really didn't know what I was getting into," Kylie told the Sunday Herald Sun.
"But now I know.
"I have a show that breathes and changes and is dependent on people's moods and environment.
"I can't wait to bring it home."

Her critically acclaimed KylieX2008 show will visit Melbourne and Sydney. Kylie's tour promoter, Michael Gudinski, will announce dates this week with the venue already booked for the first week of December. Kylie, who battled breast cancer two years ago, will hold a limited number of shows before enjoying Christmas with family in Melbourne.

"As far as my health goes, I do two shows in a row, then have a day off," she said.
"Sometimes after two shows I think, 'Well, I could (do) one tomorrow . . .' But, I'll quit while I'm ahead."

The show is minimalist chic, but her stage converts into a football field, dancefloor, ballroom and garden.

No comments: