Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So I was wrong.

I have to be honest with you but I've really never been a No More Rain fan. With that said I have to say it's an excellent track when performed live. The song evidently means alot to Kylie since she had to fight to get it onto the X tracklist which is a damn shame. Not to get all sappy but the song really makes me appreciate Kylie even more than I already do. Her music has got me through some tough times and it always lifts me up when I'm feeling down. The X2008 intro to the song is heavenly and I'm even more excited for the eventual DVD release of the show.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww...that was really cute. Seriously! Kylie's music is so energetic and fun...she is an excellent pop artist and has shown so much growth. I <3 Kylie too!

Lots of Hugs J-Tins xx